Which is the best fertilizer for citrus fruit trees?
Question by leachelaine1: Which is the best fertilizer for citrus fruit trees?
I have lime, grapfruit, pomelo and tangerine trees. What type of fertilizer should I use?
Answer by mentalvalor
You want a balanced fertilizer because your tree will use each ingredient. You want 10-10-10.
The first 10 is nitorgen. By content, 10% of the composition is nitorgen. Nitrogen helps plants to grow dark green leaves and absorb more sunlight.
The second 10 is phosphate. Again, 10% by composition. Phosphate helps plants to develop flowers and hence yield more fruit.
The last 10 is potash. Potash helps plants to grow strong root systems.
Give your answer to this question below!
Question by : what is the best fertilizer for a litchi nut tree?
i heard that nitrogen can damage the leaves and that they dont need much. but i need to make the soil acidic. how can i make it more acidic without using fertilizer with nitrogen? thanks
Answer by daylily
Lychee trees do best with natural organic fertilizers made from compost, seaweed or kelp. Artificial fertilizers can easily burn the tree roots and kill the natural food web organisms, such as earthworms, that live in the soil. Earthworms are beneficial to the lychee tree soil and should be added if they are not already present.
Compost provides a natural and readily accessible source of nitrogen. Fully composted manure can be used, but not raw manure. Mulching also supplies some organic components to the soil. Lychee trees prefer an acidic soil. Lychees will grow in a pH range of 5.5 to 7.5 but do best in the more acidic range of 5.5 to 6.5.
This article covers natural fertilizers:
Add your own answer in the comments!
Question by zane: Is fertilizer a good way to make money?
I recently started a lawn care business and wondered if i could make a good profit on fertilizing the grass as an extra, but charge more. If so, should i buy one that makes it real green, or make it grow fast but not so perfect green? I mow lawns and edge, but i dont know if I should also advertise fertilizer as a service we could do also.
———————–PS. I need to know how much i should charge for it and how much money i should spend on fertilizer. Thanks
Answer by renee k
depending on where you live to apply fertilizer with or with out bug control etc. you need an applicators license
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- best citrus tree fertilizer
- Pomelo fertilizer
- What is the best fertilizer for citrus trees?
- what feterlize to use for pomelo
- what fertilizer to put in a pomelo tree to make the fruit sweet
- seaweed fertilizer for citrus
- pomelo fettilizer for flowering
- how to grow pomelo more fruits?
- how to fertilize pomelo
- how to fertilize grapefruit trees
- how to care for pomelo tree
- how to care for pamelo tree
- fertilizer for pomelo
- citrus tree not green leaves fertilizer
- best fertilizer for lime tree
- best fertilizer for citrus lime tree
- Best fertiizer for pomelo bearing fruit already
- what type of fertilizer should be used on lime trees
- What is the best fertilizer/maintenence practices for peach trees?
- Jobe’s 09226 Organic Fruit & Citrus Granular Fertilizer 4-Pound Bag
- Miracle-Gro 1002851 Fruit and Citrus Tree Fertilizer Spikes, 12-Pack
- Jobe’s 1612 Fruit and Citrus Tree Outdoor Fertilizer Food Spikes, 15-Pack
- What brand of fertilizer is best for my cherry blossom trees?