What kind of fertilizer do I use on a bermuda grass lawn in Central Texas.?
Question by David B: What kind of fertilizer do I use on a bermuda grass lawn in Central Texas.?
Also, when do I fertilize and should I do something now to kill springtime weeds.
Answer by Adriana
cow poop… is the best fertilizer… I’m not joking..
What do you think? Answer below!
Question by twilight rocks:): What are the costs of cleaning up liquid fertilizer spills?
This is for a project and I was just wondering ! Please reply ASAP !
Answer by Saim
Its totally vary area to area and as well as company to company so its up to you that how much cost you can bear easily……….
Add your own answer in the comments!
Question by ME: Why are they beginning to take phosphorus out of fertilizer?
Are they also going to make zero-phosphorus detergents? or are they already?
Answer by Colt
“The environmental protection agencies in some States are campaigning against the use of phosphates in fertilizers to reduce the amount of runoff into streams and lakes. Excess phosphates in waterways can cause eutrophication.
Eutrophication is a process whereby water bodies, such as lakes, estuaries, or slow-moving streams receive excess nutrients that stimulate excessive plant growth (algae, periphyton etc.
We were using low or no phosphate detergents back in the 70′s and 80′s. It seems we have backslid some since then.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- central texas tifway fertilizer
- tifway fertilizer in central texas
- What is the best fertilizer for St Augustine grass in Texas?
- What kind of fertilizer do you use for aztec grass?
- What kind of fertilizer should I use on a lawn that has different grasses.?
- John Dromgoole homemade fertilizers & fungicides: Central Texas Gardener
- What is the best fertilizer for bermuda tifway 419 grass?