I put weed and feed down instead of starter fertilizer, how long until i can reseed?
Question by kevinoshea84: I put weed and feed down instead of starter fertilizer, how long until i can reseed?
I accidentally placed weed & feed instead of starter fertilizer shortly after seeding my lawn. Over the past week I have been watering the lawn in hopes of flushing the weed killer. The new grass has grown in patch, as expected, and I want to put more seed down. Is it safe to do that?
Answer by pickmefirstplz
not yet read the weed and feed bag for how long
Give your answer to this question below!
Question by Sweet!: What is the best kind of fertilizer for a vegitable garden. The greener the better.?
I am going to plan a small vegetable garden for the first time this year. There are so many types of fertilizer i don’t even know how to start to narrow down the list. I know to obviously not use grass fertilizers but past that i have no idea. I would also love to hear any veggie garden advice. Thank you in advance!
Answer by goofinoff
Finished compost, hands down. Improves any type soil.
For really primo stuff, there’s worm castings.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How long after using a fertilizer with moss out can I apply a weed and feed fertilizer?
- How long after one places weed and feed on the lawn can you plant grass seed. Any suggestions on how to websit?
- When is it best to apply scotts starter fertilizer?
- Recipe for Success Starter Fertilizer Kit
- Is it OK to feed a potato plant with fertilizer designed for rhododendrons and other ericaceous plants?