How should I get rid of wheat in my yard?
Question by hero712002: How should I get rid of wheat in my yard?
We just bought a house where the crazy old man planted about half an acre of wheat in the back yard. It is too tall to just use my lawn mower to mow it down. I am not a farm girl so I have no idea what other tool I need to use. Any ideas?
Answer by ~*purple princess*~
Cut it down and make some bread. Haha. SUcks to be you.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Question by Trekbabe: what is the difference between a rotovator and a cultivator?
I have recently cleared out my garden and I have a terrible mess where my lawn used to be. A lot of plants grew wild and there must be a fair few roots down there. The soil is medium to heavy and I just want to turn it all over and start again. I don’t know which tool to use, a rotovator or a cultivator. They seem to be very similar in all aspects except the price. Any advice would be most welcome. Thank you.
Answer by old know all
They’re all cultivators. Rotovator is a brand name.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How can I get rid of the fertilizer neighbors put on my yard? I don’t want my chickens to eat it or dogs on it
- What number cheap fertilizer should I buy to throw on large bushes in my yard?
- Wheat Grass 500mg 1400 Tablets
- How do i remove the dipstick on a yard machine 21″ lawn mower?
- does the landlord have to supply a lawn mower for yard maintenance in a apartment complex?